Mohamad El Hariri
Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering
Moe is an Assistant Professor at the Electrical Engineering department at Colorado School of Mines. He received his BSc and MSc, both is Mechatronics Engineering, from Rafik Hariri University, Lebanon, in 2012 and 2014, respectively, and his PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering, from Florida International University, Miami, Fl, USA in 2018. Moe has demonstrated research experience in leveraging AI for cybersecurity, energy efficiency and grid resilience applications including NN-based energy management systems for small microgrids, decision support systems for intelligent routing of electric vehicles to public charging stations, load profiling, among others.
- BSc, Mechatronics Engineering, Rafik Hariri University, 2012
- MSc, Mechatronics Engineering, Rafik Hariri University, 2014
- PhD, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Florida International University, 2019
- Cybersecurity and resilient energy infrastructure systems
- IoT Applications in Power Distribution Networks
- Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support Systems
- Mohamad El Hariri, Eric Harmon, Hany Habib, Tarek Youssef, and Osama Mohammed. Content-Aware Intrusion Detection System for Sensor Measurements in Smart grids. US Patent number US 10,362,056 B1. Awarded July 2019.
- Abla O. Hariri, Mohamad El Hariri, Tarek Youssef, and Osama Mohammed. Systems and Methods for Electric Vehicle Charging Decision Support System. US Patent number US 10,507,738 B1. Awarded Dec 2019.
- Tarek Youssef, Mohamad El Hariri., and Osama Mohammed. Sequence hopping algorithm for securing goose messages. US Patent number US 98,940,80 B1. Awarded Feb 2018.
To see Moe’s publications, please click here.